The Exotic Private Tour of Elafonisi Beachfrom
Visit the pink beach of Elafonisi & explore the exotic lagoon of south Crete. Book now and swim to the turquoise crystal waters of Chania . It will be a gift to yourself!
All pick-up points for this tour are within Chania region. For pick-up from the other regions in Crete, please contact us.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Swim at the pink-sand beach
- Once in a life-time experience
- Explore the cave of Agia Sofia
- Optional lunch at a local restaurant
- Enjoy a magnificent route through nature.
- Discover the beautiful mainland of Chania
- Tour around the traditional Cretan villages
- Visit one of the best beaches in the world.
- Experience the crystal clear water of Elafonisi
We will discover one of the most beautiful and famous beaches in Greece in the southwestern part of the island on this tour. Elafonisi is a small island, so close to the beach that one can walk there. The crystal clear turquoise shallow waters combined with the thin white and coral-red sand create a landscape of exceptional beauty!
The route to Elafonisi won’t leave you disappointed. The pick up is from your hotel’s lobby. Driving through small traditional villages and crossing the Topolian gorge longwise, we reach our first stop. The cave of Agia Sofia, a beautiful natural monument with stalactites, stalagmites and a small chapel at its entrance, will take your breath away.
The next destination is Elafonisi! After reaching the beach, you are free to relax and enjoy the lovely scenery surrounding you. You can stay at the beach for three hours. On the way back, there will be an optional stop at the village Elos, where you get the chance to dine in the traditional tavern and taste delicious Cretan dishes. Finally, heading back to your hotel, the trip has come to its end, leaving you completely surprised and satisfied!
If you wish to explore more options return to the Boat Trips & Sea Tours page.
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- English speaking driver/escort
- Bottled water per person
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Transport by air-conditioned minibus/minivan
- Private tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Tour starts from
If you wish a pick up from another region of Crete, please contact us for availability & rates
Duration of the tour
Including pick-up and drop-off time
Approximately 7 hours
Booking & Cancellation Policies
Please Read Carefully
- Reservations must be made 12 hours before the tour. Cancellation must be made 24 hours before the tour for a full refund. In the case of later cancellations, no refund will be made from the company
- If a tour is cancelled due to low participation or bad weather conditions, the company will refund 100% of made payments.
- In the case of allergies, tolerances or food preferences, please inform the company in advance.
- The company reserves the right to make minor changes in the program when considered necessary, for example, in unfavourable weather conditions. This can be done without prior notice.
- Regular Stops – There are stops every 30-40 minutes, for everyone’s convenience. If a client feels sick or it is necessary to stop, please inform your driver accordingly.
What to bring with you for this tour
...except your best mood & smile :)
- Your Camera
- Comfortable clothing & shoes
- Sunscreen & hat during summer months
- During spring and autumn, we advise you to bring a jacket.
- Swimming suit, slippers & toywel
Meals & Alternatives
Vegetarian - Vegan- Allergies
- Meals (when included) usually contain traditional Cretan recipes.
- Appetizers, main courses and desserts will usually be served in platters according to the local way of eating.
- We can offer vegetarian – vegan alternatives, but we require prior notice during reservation.
- The client has the responsibility to inform the company in advance of any food allergies to find suitable alternatives if possible.
- Alcohol consumption is not allowed for children and teenagers under the age of 18 years old.
Further to the Government’s announcements, the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, to keep our guests safe and healthy, our staff will be intensely and detailed trained to meet all the requirements. The company has fully complied with all the Government’s necessary measures, The WHO and the National Public Health Organisation.
- Our fleet will be thoroughly cleaned and hygiene after each transfer and trip. All sensitive touch areas such as seats, armrests, sidewalls etc., are intensively cleaned and sanitized daily before and after each tour.
- Our staff is trained in the latest hygiene protocols and cleaning procedures. They use personal protective equipment (face masks/shields and optional gloves) to ensure a safe travel experience for you and themselves.
- Hand sanitizers antiseptic will be provided during clients’ embarkation
- Clients are obliged to use masks during their stay on the bus. (Masks will be provided from the company)
- Our vehicles are filled up according to governmental covid-19 law of their capacity. Those governmental laws and regulations against covid-19 infections might change but are strictly followed at all times.
We keep our group sizes low so you have the freedom to move around and get involved with your surroundings, as well as more personal attention from our local guides. This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can participate up to 18 travelers maximum on a trip. Check individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.
The availability listed on our website is updated every minute however on some tours we must confirm arrangements with our people on the ground, a process which usually takes no more than 24 hours. When you book online you will receive a follow-up email confirming your arrangements or a timeframe for when they will be confirmed.
Every departure is guaranteed to run. Yup, all of them. Once you’ve booked and paid, that’s it, you’re going. Guaranteed. Your trip won’t be cancelled by us for any reason (beyond harsh weather or safety issues). Promise.
All documentation is sent electronically by email. Shortly after we receive your payment we will send you your initial documents. Final documentation will be sent by email no later than two days prior to the departure.
Yes, all of our Tour Managers and Tour Drivers speak English, some speak additional languages as well, but your tour will be conducted in English
You will automatically receive an e-voucher to your email address. Please print your voucher/ticket or keep a picture to your mobile phone which contains your unique reference number. Please remember to bring this with you on the day. You will not be allowed entrance to an attraction without a valid ticket.
If there is any problem with your booking or payment details, we will contact you on the telephone number or email address stated in your booking. Sometimes tours may not operate due to insufficient numbers, and we may need to contact you to advise you of any such changes.