Trikke City Tour – An Unexpected Journey
Discover the hidden treasures of Chania old town using the most fun and smart way…
Reviews 2 Reviews5/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Fairly Easy
Group Size Small Group
- Discover the 5 civilization greatness in one city
- Explore narrow streets of the old town
- Enjoy a ride through the historical sights of the old town and the Venetian harbor
- Admire the monuments, architecture and feel the unique beauty around you
- Learn about the history of Crete
- Take photos and share the experience
- Enjoy the ride with your family or friends with the fun, eco and smart Trikke
Enjoy and make this ride the highlight of your trip! See the top sights of Chania Old Town and the Venetian Harbour and glide around the historical city centre, seeing more and sweating less on the Electric Trikke. Have a stunning view of the Lighthouse and the Yiali Mosque at all times. Admire the Dry-Docks, the Grand Arsenal, the St Nicolas church bell-tower and Minaret. Finish your wonderful experience by racing with your family or friends through the wonderful streets of the old town, riding the amazing Trikke Electric vehicles. The most exciting way to explore this beautiful city!
- An electric Trikke vehicle
- Escort who presents you the sights and monuments
- Protective helmets
- Bottled water
- Safety instructions and brief orientation at the beginning
- Photos sent to you for free electronically after the tour
- Third party liability insurance
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Participants’ transfer to the activity’s starting point
Terms & Conditions
- The company reserves the right to make minor changes in the program when this is considered necessary, for example in case of unfavorable weather conditions. This can be done without prior notice.
- Reservations must be made 24 hours before the tour. A cancellation must be done 5 days before the tour. In case of later cancellations, no refund will be made from the company.
- If a tour is cancelled due to few participants or bad weather conditions, the company will refund 100% of made payments.
- Weight limit per vehicle: 100kgs
- Children above 12 years old can ride a trikke vehicle. All children below 12 years old must ride with an adult.
Episkopou Chrysanthou 37 str. Chania, Crete, Greece
Children 5-11 years old: Free
Children 12 + years old: Adult price
This tour is private and the maximum capacity is 5 (Adult) riders.
It’s extremely difficult if not impossible to join a tour after it has begun. It is possible to leave a tour early however you will be responsible for your own arrangements from the moment you decide to leave the tour. You would also be responsible for all costs associated with joining a tour late or leaving one early. If you feel this may be necessary please consult a Fabulous Crete Specialist before you book your adventure.
For privacy reasons we cannot provide you with advance details on your traveling companions. However, our tours appeal to a wide range of travellers, most of whom share an adventurous spirit and a desire to experience these destinations at a grass-roots level. Our tours are conducted in English and so they attract many travellers from North America, UK, Australia and Europe
The availability listed on our website is updated every minute however on some tours we must confirm arrangements with our people on the ground, a process which usually takes no more than 24 hours. When you book online you will receive a follow-up email confirming your arrangements or a timeframe for when they will be confirmed.
The security that comes from knowing your trip is locked-in is a feeling that can’t be topped. We like that feeling – so much, so that we figured everyone should have it.
Every departure is guaranteed to run. Yup, all of them. Once you’ve booked and paid, that’s it, you’re going. Guaranteed. Your trip won’t be cancelled by us for any reason (beyond harsh weather or safety issues). Promise.
All documentation is sent electronically by email. Shortly after we receive your payment we will send you your initial documents. Final documentation will be sent by email no later than two days prior to the departure.
Yes, all of our Tour Managers and Tour Drivers speak English, some speak additional languages as well, but your tour will be conducted in English
You will automatically receive an e-voucher to your email address. Please print your voucher/ticket or keep a picture to your mobile phone which contains your unique reference number. Please remember to bring this with you on the day. You will not be allowed entrance to an attraction without a valid ticket.
If there is any problem with your booking or payment details, we will contact you on the telephone number or email address stated in your booking. Sometimes tours may not operate due to insufficient numbers, and we may need to contact you to advise you of any such changes.
All entrance fees and costs are included in the tour price except unspecified fees.
If you book more than 2 tours with us, then please contact our friendly staff who will be happy to assist you with your inquiry and see what we can arrange for you at firstname.lastname@example.org
You could lose your seat to a walk-up passenger. We encourage you to arrive at the pickup point a minimum of 15 minutes before departure. Once on the tour, your guide or driver will give you a time that the coach will depart each location. You must be at the coach at least five minutes before this time. If you are late and miss the time given, the coach will depart without you in order to not keep the other passengers waiting. If you are in any doubt about a departure time whilst on your tour, you must ask the guide or driver.
5 days before the tour starts –> 50% refund, no refunds after that
35% Deposit on booking time and final payment 7 days before the tour date.