Every Monday – Wednesday – Friday
The Exotic Tour of Elafonisi Beachfrom
Visit the pink beach of Elafonisi & explore the exotic lagoon of south Crete. Book now and swim to the turquoise crystal waters of Chania
All pick-up points for this tour are within Chania region. There is no hotel pick-up included from the other regions in Crete.
Reviews 1 Review5/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Group Size Large Group
- Once in a life-time experience
- Explore the cave of Agia Sofia
- Swim in the turquoise crystal water of Elafonisi
- Admire the white and coral-red (pink) sand
- Visit one of the most beautiful beaches around the world.
- Discover Elos village & taste the local food.
- Enjoy an astonishing route through nature & traditional villages.
You will find one of the most beautiful and famous beaches in Greece on the island’s most southwestern part. Elafonisi pink beach is a small paradise on earth! The crystal clear turquoise shallow waters combined with the thin white and coral-red sand create a landscape of unparalleled beauty!
The route to Elafonisi won’t disappoint you. Our bus and escort will pick you up from your hotel or a location in its vicinity. Driving through small traditional villages and crossing the Topolian gorge longwise, we reach our first stop. The cave of Agia Sofia. A stunning natural monument with its stalactites, stalagmites and a small chapel at its entrance. You can explore this place for approximately 30 minutes. Then, our next destination is Elafonisi!
You are free to relax on the beach and enjoy the splendid surrounding environment for three hours. You can rent a sunbed & umbrella, walk towards the small island and swim in the beach’s crystal waters. There are plenty of water sports & activities you can do during your stay. On our way back, we make a stop at the village Elos, where you get the chance to dine in the traditional tavern and try Cretan delicacies (optional). Sometime later, we head back to your base. Our trip has come to its end we hope you enjoyed it!
If you wish to explore more options return to the Incredible Beaches page.
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- English speaking escort
- Mobile vouchers accepted
- Air-conditioned bus transportation
- Gratuities (optional)
April to October
Tour starts from
Departures only from Chania
Duration of the tour
Including pick-up and drop-off time
Approximately 10 hours
Booking & Cancellation Policies
Please Read Carefully
- Reservations must be made 12 hours before the tour. Cancellation must be made 24 hours before the tour for a full refund. In the case of later cancellations, no refund will be made from the company
- If a tour is cancelled due to low participation or bad weather conditions, the company will refund 100% of made payments.
- In the case of allergies, tolerances or food preferences, please inform the company in advance.
- The company reserves the right to make minor changes in the program when considered necessary, for example, in unfavourable weather conditions. This can be done without prior notice.
What to bring with you for this tour
...except your best mood & smile :)
- Your Camera
- Comfortable clothing & shoes
- Sunscreen & hat
- Your swimsuit and a beach towel
- During spring and autumn, we advise you to bring a jacket
Pick up times
Starting from 08:00 am. The exact pick up time depends on hotel location or meeting point.
*We recommend you to be at the pick-up area (your hotel or the pre-arranged meeting point) 5-10 minutes prior to your pick up time. Our driver/escort will be on time to welcome you and show your seat.
Children 2-5 years old : Free
Children 5-12 years old : 20€
Further to the Government’s announcements, the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, to keep our guests safe and healthy, our staff will be intensely and detailed trained to meet all the requirements. The company has fully complied with all the Government’s necessary measures, The WHO and the National Public Health Organisation.
- Our fleet will be thoroughly cleaned and hygiene after each transfer and trip. All sensitive touch areas such as seats, armrests, sidewalls etc., are intensively cleaned and sanitized daily before and after each tour.
- Our staff is trained in the latest hygiene protocols and cleaning procedures. They use personal protective equipment (face masks/shields and optional gloves) to ensure a safe travel experience for you and themselves.
- Hand sanitizers antiseptic will be provided during clients’ embarkation
- Clients are obliged to use masks during their stay on the bus.
- Our vehicles are filled up according to governmental covid-19 law of their capacity. Those governmental laws and regulations against covid-19 infections might change but are strictly followed at all times.
We keep our group sizes low so you have the freedom to move around and get involved with your surroundings, as well as more personal attention from our local guides. This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 50 travelers on a trip but the average is 30-35. Check individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.
It’s extremely difficult if not impossible to join a tour after it has begun. It is possible to leave a tour early however you will be responsible for your own arrangements from the moment you decide to leave the tour. You would also be responsible for all costs associated with joining a tour late or leaving one early. If you feel this may be necessary please consult a Fabulous Crete Specialist before you book your adventure.
50 seats buses
For privacy reasons we cannot provide you with advance details on your traveling companions. However, our tours appeal to a wide range of travellers, most of whom share an adventurous spirit and a desire to experience these destinations at a grass-roots level. Our tours are conducted in English and so they attract many travellers from North America, UK, Australia and Europe
The availability listed on our website is updated every minute however on some tours we must confirm arrangements with our people on the ground, a process which usually takes no more than 24 hours. When you book online you will receive a follow-up email confirming your arrangements or a timeframe for when they will be confirmed.
The security that comes from knowing your trip is locked-in is a feeling that can’t be topped. We like that feeling – so much, so that we figured everyone should have it.
Every departure is guaranteed to run. Yup, all of them. Once you’ve booked and paid, that’s it, you’re going. Guaranteed. Your trip won’t be cancelled by us for any reason (beyond harsh weather or safety issues). Promise.
All documentation is sent electronically by email. Shortly after we receive your payment we will send you your initial documents. Final documentation will be sent by email no later than two days prior to the departure.
Yes, all of our Tour Managers and Tour Drivers speak English, some speak additional languages as well, but your tour will be conducted in English
You will automatically receive an e-voucher to your email address. Please print your voucher/ticket or keep a picture to your mobile phone which contains your unique reference number. Please remember to bring this with you on the day. You will not be allowed entrance to an attraction without a valid ticket.
If there is any problem with your booking or payment details, we will contact you on the telephone number or email address stated in your booking. Sometimes tours may not operate due to insufficient numbers, and we may need to contact you to advise you of any such changes.
All entrance fees and costs are included in the tour price except unspecified fees.
If you book more than 2 tours with us, then please contact our friendly staff who will be happy to assist you with your inquiry and see what we can arrange for you at email@example.com
You could lose your seat to a walk-up passenger. We encourage you to arrive at the pickup point a minimum of 15 minutes before departure. Once on the tour, your guide or driver will give you a time that the coach will depart each location. You must be at the coach at least five minutes before this time. If you are late and miss the time given, the coach will depart without you in order to not keep the other passengers waiting. If you are in any doubt about a departure time whilst on your tour, you must ask the guide or driver.
5 days before the tour starts –> 50% refund, no refunds after that
35% Deposit on booking time and final payment 7 days before the tour date.