The Cretan Flavors Trikke City Tourfrom
Explore the Old Town & the Venetian Harbour of Chania in the most smart and fun way. Join a Trikke tour & see the city from another point of view.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Group Size Small Group
- Visit the Folklore Museum of Chania
- Enjoy a ride through the historical sites of Chania.
- Discover the greatness of five civilization in one city
- Visit the Venetian harbour and lost in its vast history.
- Explore narrow streets & neighbourhoods of the old town
- Take photos and share this unique experience after the ride.
- Admire monuments, architecture & feel the unique beauty around you
- Get a ride with your family or friends with the fun, eco and smart Trikke
Let us introduce you to the real Crete. In two hours, you will explore the Cretan culture and learn about the Cretan traditions. Meet the Cretan knife-makers that create with their own hands’ magnificent artworks. The Cretan knife is a significant and historical symbol for the Cretan tradition. After that, you will visit the Folklore Museum of Chania, where you will travel through the centuries. Extraordinary exhibits and analytic details will teach you about the themes of the past. You will see the traditional uniforms and suits, the simple house tools and those things that nowadays are almost gone. In the end, you will taste different expressions of Cretan cuisine and incredible delicacies. In this tour, you will feel the famous Cretan hospitality, the unique way Cretans live and keep that memory in an important place in your heart.
If you wish to explore more options, return to the City Tours & Sightseeing page.
- An electric Trikke vehicle
- English speaking Escort
- Protective helmets
- Bottled water
- Safety instructions and brief orientation at the beginning
- Photos sent to you for free electronically after the tour
- Entrances fees of all the museums
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Participants’ transfer to the activity’s starting point