Every Day Upon Request
Stand Up Paddling & Multiple Surprise Elements tourfrom
Discover the turquoise crystal waters of Loutraki bay through this unique Stand Up Paddling & Multiple Surprise Elements tour. Loutraki’s crystal clear and calm water creates the perfect environment for you to stand on your paddle board!
This is a 2.5 hours tour runs Every Day upon request.
Adult price per person: 59€
Children price per person: 45€
For reservations please email us
Or Call Us
+30 28210 43243
All pick-up points for this tour are within Chania region. For pick-up from the other regions in Crete, please contact us.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Group Size Small Group
- The ultimate SUP experience in Chania
- Safe activity with a local instructor & escort
- Discover the turquoise crystal waters of Akrotiri
- Free round-trip transfers to the beach from Chania
- Amazing views and wild terrains with dense vegetation
Loutraki bay is one of the best beaches for SUP in Chania, whether you are at a beginner or an intermediate level! Loutraki’s turquoise crystal & calm water is the perfect setting for you to stand on your paddleboard. This carefully designed activity is suitable for all ages & provides all standard touristic amenities. Enhance your travel experience and keep your body & soul healthy.
Our experienced SUP instructors will offer you an unforgettable experience. Together we will discover the beauties of the western Crete on a paddleboard. You will be introduced to the basic paddling techniques, how to stand up, turn and stop by our experts. Then we will tour within the bay to explore the coastline’s hidden caves, swim, take photos, swim, and enjoy the sea’s endless blue. We will provide you with all equipment to safely enjoy swimming around our shore and record all these unique memories with our action cameras. We will email you everything as reminiscent of this magnificent experience.
Any previous SUP experience isn’t required. Our instructors are certified in water rescue and first aid. We suggest you dress according to the weather, with comfortable clothes moving easily and tolerate getting wet. A hat/cap and sunscreen are necessary on sunny days. You also have to bring some more clothes, that will be kept out of the water and change after the tour.
We have 4 slots per day for the guests to choose what is more convenient for them:
We provide all the proper safety and paddling gear for our guests and free transfer within Chania.
If you wish to explore more options return to the Boat Trips & Sea Tours page.
- Guide & SUP instructor
- Bottled water
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- SUP gear (board, paddle, leash, life vest)
- All necessary equipment
- Liability insurance and local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
April - November
Tour starts from
Excluding pick-up and drop-off time
2 ½ hours
Booking & Cancellation Policies
Please Read Carefully
- Reservations must be made 12 hours before the tour. Cancellation must be made 24 hours before the tour for a full refund. In the case of later cancellations, no refund will be made from the company
- If a tour is cancelled due to low participation or bad weather conditions, the company will refund 100% of made payments.
- In the case of allergies, tolerances or food preferences, please inform the company in advance.
- The company reserves the right to make minor changes in the program when considered necessary, for example, in unfavourable weather conditions. This can be done without prior notice.
Children 8-12 years old – 45€
What to bring with you for this tour
...except your best mood & smile :)
- Your Camera
- Comfortable clothing, shoes & slippers
- Extra clothes
- Your swimming suit & towel
- Sunscreen & hat during summer months
- During spring and autumn, we advise you to bring a jacket.
Further to the Government’s announcements, the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, to keep our guests safe and healthy, our staff will be intensely and detailed trained to meet all the requirements. The company has fully complied with all the Government’s necessary measures, The WHO and the National Public Health Organisation.
- Our fleet will be thoroughly cleaned and hygiene after each transfer and trip. All sensitive touch areas such as seats, armrests, sidewalls etc., are intensively cleaned and sanitized daily before and after each tour.
- Our staff is trained in the latest hygiene protocols and cleaning procedures. They use personal protective equipment (face masks/shields and optional gloves) to ensure a safe travel experience for you and themselves.
- Hand sanitizers antiseptic will be provided during clients’ embarkation
- Clients are obliged to use masks during their stay on the bus. (Masks will be provided from the company)
- Our vehicles are filled up according to governmental covid-19 law of their capacity. Those governmental laws and regulations against covid-19 infections might change but are strictly followed at all times.
We keep our group sizes low so you have the freedom to move around and get involved with your surroundings, as well as more personal attention from our local guides. This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 15 travelers on a trip but the average is 8-10. Check individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.
It’s extremely difficult if not impossible to join a tour after it has begun. It is possible to leave a tour early however you will be responsible for your own arrangements from the moment you decide to leave the tour. You would also be responsible for all costs associated with joining a tour late or leaving one early. If you feel this may be necessary please consult a Fabulous Crete Specialist before you book your adventure.
For privacy reasons we cannot provide you with advance details on your traveling companions. However, our tours appeal to a wide range of travellers, most of whom share an adventurous spirit and a desire to experience these destinations at a grass-roots level. Our tours are conducted in English and so they attract many travellers from North America, UK, Australia and Europe
The availability listed on our website is updated every minute however on some tours we must confirm arrangements with our people on the ground, a process which usually takes no more than 24 hours. When you book online you will receive a follow-up email confirming your arrangements or a timeframe for when they will be confirmed.
The security that comes from knowing your trip is locked-in is a feeling that can’t be topped. We like that feeling – so much, so that we figured everyone should have it.
Every departure is guaranteed to run. Yup, all of them. Once you’ve booked and paid, that’s it, you’re going. Guaranteed. Your trip won’t be cancelled by us for any reason (beyond harsh weather or safety issues). Promise.
All documentation is sent electronically by email. Shortly after we receive your payment we will send you your initial documents. Final documentation will be sent by email no later than two days prior to the departure.
Yes, all of our Tour Managers and Tour Drivers speak English, some speak additional languages as well, but your tour will be conducted in English
You will automatically receive an e-voucher to your email address. Please print your voucher/ticket or keep a picture to your mobile phone which contains your unique reference number. Please remember to bring this with you on the day. You will not be allowed entrance to an attraction without a valid ticket.
If there is any problem with your booking or payment details, we will contact you on the telephone number or email address stated in your booking. Sometimes tours may not operate due to insufficient numbers, and we may need to contact you to advise you of any such changes.
All entrance fees and costs are included in the tour price except unspecified fees.
If you book more than 2 tours with us, then please contact our friendly staff who will be happy to assist you with your inquiry and see what we can arrange for you at firstname.lastname@example.org
You could lose your seat to a walk-up passenger. We encourage you to arrive at the pickup point a minimum of 15 minutes before departure. Once on the tour, your guide or driver will give you a time that the coach will depart each location. You must be at the coach at least five minutes before this time. If you are late and miss the time given, the coach will depart without you in order to not keep the other passengers waiting. If you are in any doubt about a departure time whilst on your tour, you must ask the guide or driver.
5 days before the tour starts –> 50% refund, no refunds after that
35% Deposit on booking time and final payment 7 days before the tour date.