Horse Riding Tour for Experienced riders in Chaniafrom
Discover magnificent nature routes on a horseback and enjoy the incredible moments these noble creatures will offer you.
This is a horse riding option suitable for intermediate & advanced riders, runing every day
Three Hours Ride
Price per person: 110€
For more information scroll down
For reservations please email us
Or Call Us
All pick-up points for this tour are within Chania region. For pick-up from the other regions in Crete, please contact us.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Three Hours Horse Riding Tour
- Suitable for experienced riders
- Price per person: 110€
- Ages: 10+ (children under the age of 10 are riding with an adult for free)
In this route, lasting 3 hours, we will visit the village of Deres. Crossing the majestic orange groves, olive groves and avocado trees we arrive at the village square where we rest and enjoy a refreshment at a local coffee house (the refreshment is not included in the price). Only experienced riders should participate in this tour. Riders will have the opportunity to trot and canter.
- Wight limit: 100kg
- Helmets are provided free of charge.
- Transfer is offered to all our riding guests at no extra cost (within Chania area).
- When you request your booking please mention the name and area of your hotel/villa and we will send you the exact pick up time should you need a transfer.
If you like to explore more tours, return to the horse riding tours page.
- All tours take place in nature
- Helmets are provided at no extra cost
- Free transfer to the participants of the tours
- All tours are with guide (leads the tour with his horse)
- Participants are recommended to wear long pants and athletic
- Gratuities (optional)
- Meals – snacks
Tour starts from
Duration of the tour
Excluding pick-up and drop-off time
Booking & Cancellation Policies
Please Read Carefully
- Reservations must be made 12 hours before the tour. Cancellation must be made 24 hours before the tour for a full refund. In the case of later cancellations, no refund will be made from the company
- If a tour is cancelled due to low participation or bad weather conditions, the company will refund 100% of made payments.
- In the case of allergies, tolerances or food preferences, please inform the company in advance.
- The company reserves the right to make minor changes in the program when considered necessary, for example, in unfavourable weather conditions. This can be done without prior notice.
What to bring with you for this tour
...except your best mood & smile :)
- Your Camera
- Comfortable clothing & shoes
- Long trousers & closed shoes
- Sunscreen & hat during summer months
- During spring and autumn, we advise you to bring a jacket
Further to the Government’s announcements, the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, to keep our guests safe and healthy, our staff will be intensely and detailed trained to meet all the requirements. The company has fully complied with all the Government’s necessary measures, The WHO and the National Public Health Organisation.
- Our fleet will be thoroughly cleaned and hygiene after each transfer and trip. All sensitive touch areas such as seats, armrests, sidewalls etc., are intensively cleaned and sanitized daily before and after each tour.
- Our staff is trained in the latest hygiene protocols and cleaning procedures. They use personal protective equipment (face masks/shields and optional gloves) to ensure a safe travel experience for you and themselves.
- Hand sanitizers antiseptic will be provided during clients’ embarkation
- Clients are obliged to use masks during their stay on the bus. (Masks will be provided from the company)
- Our vehicles are filled up according to governmental covid-19 law of their capacity. Those governmental laws and regulations against covid-19 infections might change but are strictly followed at all times.