Adventurous Snorkelling Boat Tripfrom
Discover the secrets of the Cretan seas & snorkel in the turquoise crystal waters. Join our adventurous boat trip & live a memorable journey
This is a 4-5 hours tour runs twice (morning – afternoon) Every Day.
Price per person: 70€
For reservations please email us
Or Call Us
+30 28210 43243
All pick-up points for this tour are within Chania region. For pick-up from the other regions in Crete, please contact us.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeAdventure, Guided Tours, Snorkeling, Swim
Group Size Small Group
- Experience a speed-boat ride
- Snorkel in two sites with a guide
- Enjoy the turquoise crystal waters.
- Observe marine life in its natural environment
- Live an unforgettable dive and create new memories.
Snorkelling is a favourite recreational activity for some people, especially in Crete. Turquoise crystal waters and discovering the Cretan seas’ secrets are the perfect reasons you join this tour without second thoughts. You will have the opportunity to observe underwater life in its natural environment and admire the sea bottom’s beauties. This snorkelling tour is suitable for all age groups, and it doesn’t require any special training. Only the ability to swim and to be able to breathe through a snorkel.
We will pick you up from your hotel or a pre-arranged meeting spot and drive you to the diving centre. As soon as you finish with the necessary paperwork, we will provide you with the equipment you will need for the tour (mask, fins, snorkel, shorty wetsuit). You will have a briefing with your guide, who will explain the snorkelling sites, where they are and what you might see.
Before you dive, there will be a demonstration on how to use the equipment by your guide. Then we all will board our new and safe speed-boats for a 20-25 minute trip to the first snorkelling site. The guide will escort you to both locations. When you return to the dive centre, you will be transferred back to your pick up point.
If you wish to explore more options return to the Boat Trips & Sea Tours page.
- Full equipment
- Full insurance DAN
- Short theory session
- Boat trip
- 2 Snorkeling sites with a guide
- Transfer in a distance up to 20km west from Chania town (Chania-Kolymvari)
- Gratuities (optional)
April to October
Every Day – Two Options
09:00-14:00 & 14:00-19:00
Tour starts from
Duration of the tour
Excluding pick-up and drop-off time
Approximately 4-5 hours
Booking & Cancellation Policies
Please Read Carefully
- Reservations must be made 12 hours before the tour. Cancellation must be made 24 hours before the tour for a full refund. In the case of later cancellations, no refund will be made from the company
- If a tour is cancelled due to low participation or bad weather conditions, the company will refund 100% of made payments.
- In the case of allergies, tolerances or food preferences, please inform the company in advance.
- The company reserves the right to make minor changes in the program when considered necessary, for example, in unfavourable weather conditions. This can be done without prior notice.
What to bring with you for this tour
...except your best mood & smile :)
- Your Camera
- Comfortable clothing & shoes
- Sunscreen & hat
- During spring and autumn, we advise you to bring a jacket.
- Your swimsuit and a beach towel
Starting from 09:00 am. The exact pick up time depends on hotel location or meeting point and the tour option you will choose.
*We recommend you to be at the pick-up area (your hotel or the pre-arranged meeting point) 5-10 minutes prior to your pick up time. Our driver/escort will be on time to welcome you and show your seat.
Further to the Government’s announcements, the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, to keep our guests safe and healthy, our staff will be intensely and detailed trained to meet all the requirements. The company has fully complied with all the Government’s necessary measures, The WHO and the National Public Health Organisation.
- Our fleet will be thoroughly cleaned and hygiene after each transfer and trip. All sensitive touch areas such as seats, armrests, sidewalls etc., are intensively cleaned and sanitized daily before and after each tour.
- Our staff is trained in the latest hygiene protocols and cleaning procedures. They use personal protective equipment (face masks/shields and optional gloves) to ensure a safe travel experience for you and themselves.
- Hand sanitizers antiseptic will be provided during clients’ embarkation
- Clients are obliged to use masks during their stay on the bus. (Masks will be provided from the company)
- Our vehicles are filled up according to governmental covid-19 law of their capacity. Those governmental laws and regulations against covid-19 infections might change but are strictly followed at all times.
We keep our group sizes low so you have the freedom to move around and get involved with your surroundings, as well as more personal attention from our local guides. This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 10 peolple per group. Check individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.
It’s extremely difficult if not impossible to join a tour after it has begun. It is possible to leave a tour early however you will be responsible for your own arrangements from the moment you decide to leave the tour. You would also be responsible for all costs associated with joining a tour late or leaving one early. If you feel this may be necessary please consult a Fabulous Crete Specialist before you book your adventure.
Speed/ Plastic Boat
For privacy reasons we cannot provide you with advance details on your traveling companions. However, our tours appeal to a wide range of travellers, most of whom share an adventurous spirit and a desire to experience these destinations at a grass-roots level. Our tours are conducted in English and so they attract many travellers from North America, UK, Australia and Europe
The availability listed on our website is updated every minute however on some tours we must confirm arrangements with our people on the ground, a process which usually takes no more than 24 hours. When you book online you will receive a follow-up email confirming your arrangements or a timeframe for when they will be confirmed.
The security that comes from knowing your trip is locked-in is a feeling that can’t be topped. We like that feeling – so much, so that we figured everyone should have it.
All documentation is sent electronically by email. Shortly after we receive your payment we will send you your initial documents. Final documentation will be sent by email no later than two days prior to the departure.
Yes, all of our Tour Managers and Tour Drivers speak English, some speak additional languages as well, but your tour will be conducted in English
If your group consists of 6 or more people, then please contact our friendly staff who will be happy to assist you with your inquiry and see what we can arrange for you at email@example.com
You will automatically receive an e-voucher to your email address. Please print your voucher/ticket or keep a picture to your mobile phone which contains your unique reference number. Please remember to bring this with you on the day. You will not be allowed entrance to an attraction without a valid ticket.
If there is any problem with your booking or payment details, we will contact you on the telephone number or email address stated in your booking. Sometimes tours may not operate due to insufficient numbers, and we may need to contact you to advise you of any such changes.
All entrance fees and costs are included in the tour price except unspecified fees.
If you book more than 2 tours with us, then please contact our friendly staff who will be happy to assist you with your inquiry and see what we can arrange for you at firstname.lastname@example.org
You could lose your seat to a walk-up passenger. We encourage you to arrive at the pickup point a minimum of 15 minutes before departure. Once on the tour, your guide or driver will give you a time that the coach will depart each location. You must be at the coach at least five minutes before this time. If you are late and miss the time given, the coach will depart without you in order to not keep the other passengers waiting. If you are in any doubt about a departure time whilst on your tour, you must ask the guide or driver.
Any items we find on our coaches are taken to our office at Episkopou Chrysanthou 37 str. Chania old town and are kept there for 72 hours before being destroyed or given to charity. Please call our office on +30 28210 43243 for any lost items.
5 days before the tour starts –> 50% refund, no refunds after that
35% Deposit on booking time and final payment 7 days before the tour date.